- IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 1 of Law 6, of 2002, on Access to Information and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: the company that owns the web domain is BOUMO DISTRIBUTION (hereinafter BOUMO DISTRIBUTION), domiciled for these purposes at Calle Urbanización Los Ángeles, 62 Oeste No. K7 with RUC 155656258-2-2017 DV65. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- USERS: The access and/or use of this portal of BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website, attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, in their case, are mandatory.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: boumopanama.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website or its licensors to which the USER can have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, agreeing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website, offers through its portal and with an illustrative but not limiting nature. , not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or an attack on human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the damage previously mentioned. mentioned; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website, reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website, will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- DATA PROTECTION: BOUMO DISTRIBUTION creator of the website complies with the guidelines of the American Convention on Human Rights (ARTICLE 11), The Organization of American States (OAS) (Comparative Study: Data Protection in the Americas. CP/CAJP-3063 /12. April 3, 2012) of the Privacy and Protection of Personal Data and the Bill that is in the Cabinet Council, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. For this, together with each form for collecting personal data, in the services that the user may request from BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website, it will let the user know of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties in your case. Likewise, BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, the creator of the website, informs that it complies with the guidelines of the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound , audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by BOUMO DISTRIBUTION creator of the website or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Bill of Law that is in the Cabinet Council of Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents are expressly prohibited. of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website. You will be able to view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: BOUMO DISTRIBUTION creator of the website. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents , despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
- MODIFICATIONS: BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website, reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which that these appear presented or located on your portal.
- LINKS: In the event that boumopanama.com contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website, will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, the creator of the website, assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website, reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- GENERALITIES: BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website, will prosecute the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: BOUMO DISTRIBUTION, creator of the website, may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND
- JURISDICTION: The relationship between BOUMO DISTRIBUTION creator of the website and the USER will be governed by current Panamanian regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Panama City.